film | tv | theatre | electronic | contemporary classical
My musical influences are huge, ranging from: cinematic, orchestral, classical, minimalist, epic, folk, world, jazz, ambient, experimental, alternative, lo-fi, drone, prog rock, electronic and electroacoustic styles (so, lots!).
Whatever I'm working on, whether it's a film score, a track intended for TV, a theatre piece or a piece of music for live musicians, I like working with new combinations of sounds to evoke emotions in a fresh way. I use everything from traditional instruments to synthesisers, electronics, field recordings and everyday objects. Every project is a chance to get into a musical costume and help tell a great story.
- Feature film debut: 'Nachtwache (Nightwatch)', to be premiered shortly in Germany (2022).
- Feature-length documentary 'A House in Pieces' (2020)
- Score for 'Anam' screened at Newport Beach Film Festival 2019
- Score for short film 'The Waves' screened at the Barbican, London
- Music featured on BBC Panorama and Channel 4, through Greyman Music
- Other short film scores featured in numerous festivals in Cannes, BFI London, New York, LA, Taiwan, Rio, Italy and Poland
- Assistant composer for the feature film Snapshot, as part of Movie Music London
- Advert music for Salt and Silk, E&M Active, Charles William Alexander and The Alexander Technique
- Music featured on children's cookery show Ru and Blu
- Featured on BBC Radio 3 through Making Music's 'Adopt A Composer' scheme
- Working with Elevation Productions on upcoming musical 'The Prophecy', supported by Re:Bourne and Arts Council England
- Written concert music for the British Sinfonietta, Fretwork, Clariphonics, Heath Quartet, Trio Tritium, Lontano, Helios Opera Company, And So Forth Opera Company and Delphi Quartet
- Worked with numerous choirs, including Cantabile Choir, Imperial War Museum Choir, Constanza Chorus and Woolwich Singers
- Co-creative director of contemporary music ensemble ‘Echoshed’, combining experimental music with visual art.
- BAFTA/Warner Bros Creative Talent Alumni
- In 2016 I was awarded Master of Composition from the Royal College of Music, as a Prince William Scholar
- Mentored by John Lunn (composer of Downton Abbey)